Best Place to Buy a Keg.
Expanding Craft Cocktail Supplies. | 14 Growler Taps.
Warehouse pricing on the largest selection of kegs, craft beer and now an expanding selection of craft cocktail ingredients for the adventurous mixologist. Keg prices/list here.
Follow Frugal Beer on Twitter for new beer arrivals. Growler refill specials are announced, limited time offers, giveaways, and more. Also, sign up to receive our special "Beer Side" Email News. This is how we get the word out, so let your friends know.
Growlers: Take-Home Brew!
Growlers are 64 ounce refillable jugs that allow you to take home your favorite brew, fresh from the tap. Go eco-friendly, and enjoy hard-to-find brews, up to 5-day freshness in your refrigerator, and excellent value. A great way to support local breweries. No wonder growlers are the fastest growing beer segment at Frugal's.
Pricing: $8.99/refill. $3.99 for the refillable logo growler (jug). $11.99 for jug and refill. Look for Email and Twitter specials on jugs and refills.
Join Frugal's Growler Fill Club. Earn free refills!
Real-time Tap ticker. current Growlers on tap: We recently expanded to 14 taps!
- Altech Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($11.99)
- | Black Abbey The Rose Belgian-style Blonde
- | Calfkiller J. Henry Mild Brown
- | French Broad IPA
- | Jackalope Thunder Anne APA
- | Lagunitas Little Sumpin Extra ($9.99)
- | Lazy Magnolia Song of the South ($9.99)
- | Little Harpeth Stax Black Lager
- | Narragansset Bohemian Pilsner
- | Sam Adams Rebel IPA
- | Schlafly Yakima Wheat
- | Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Canfusion Rye Bock f. Oskar Blues ($10.99, 7.2% ABV)
- | Starr Hill Soul Shine Belgian Pale
- | Turtle Anarchy Portly Stout
- | Growler tap availability subject to change without notice.
Nashville Style Syrups from White's Elixirs.
- Nashville Style Syrups from White's Elixirs are made with all-organic cane sugar and all-natural ingredients. So you don't have to be a chemist to understand these labels.
- Select from Saigon Cinnamon, Vanilla Bean, Lime, Habanero, and Ginger. $11.99/8-ounce bottle.
Filthy Brand Cocktail Garnishes
- Filthy Food presents the only line of truly premium drink garnishes made specifically to be served with alcohol. Filthy provides a delicious, balanced and memorable alternative that complements premium alcohol by not masking the subtle flavors of the cocktail.
- Filthy Pepper. This ravishing red piri piri pepper stuffed queen olive cuts a wicked shape, adding just enough heat. $price/8 ounce.
- Filthy Pimento Olive. Bathed in uniquely blended 'Filthy' brine, which contains top shelf dry Vermouth. $6.99/8 ounce.
- Filthy Bleu Cheese Olive. Full of rich, velvety, premium blue cheese and bathed in uniquely blended 'Filthy' brine. $7.99/8 ounce.
- Filthy Onion. Silver-skinned pearl onions are hand selected for their shape and brilliant silver white color. Bathed in uniquely blended 'Filthy' brine. $6.99/8 ounce.
- Filthy Red Cherry. Long stemmed, maraschino cherries have been seduced by sugar and rich syrup. $6.99/8 ounce.
- Filthy Black Cherry. Beautiful, wild Italian Amarena cherry, slow cooked in copper pots to produce a wonderful all natural, dark red cherry with a sweet front and tart finish. $10.99/8 ounce.
Regatta Ginger Beer
- Regatta Ginger Beer offers a unique and zesty ginger kick to any mixed drink, where ginger ale, club soda, or tonic might be used. This ginger beer delivers strong top notes of ginger with secondary notes of citrus, apple, and banana. The stone ginger beer has a ginger bite without the ginger burn of more peppery Jamaican ginger beers. $6.99/4-pack 12-ounce bottles. $13.99/8-pack 8-ounce cans.
Gosling's Ginger Beer.
- Ginger Beer is about the most popular mixer at the moment. $6.99/6-pack 12-ounce cans.
- Dark 'n Stormy combines Gosling's Black Seal Bermuda Rum and Ginger Beer. In a tall glass of ice cubes, first pour 1/2 to 2/3 ginger beer, then top with remainder Gosling's Bermuda Black Rum. Garnish if desired with citrus wedge of choice.
- Kentucky Mule: replace Rum with Bourbon.
- Moscow (or Austin) Mule: replace Rum with Vodka.
Jack Rudy Tonic is Perfect, Not Watered Down.
Jack Rudy Small Batch Tonic is essentially a quinine concentrate. It's designed to pair with your favorite Gin or Vodka, and is then stretched with soda water to make a bright, light, refreshing highball. To a backbone of quinine, culled from the Cinchona Tree, is added a delicate mix of botanicals and real cane sugar; the final product is a complex mixture that introduces a fine bitterness to any cocktail, and a great pairing with the botanicals of the finest Gins in the world. $17.99/17-ounce bottle.
Jack Rudy Cocktail Co. is a family run company based in Charleston, SC and Lexington, KY. "Jack Rudy was many things. He was a pilot who illegally flew his plane under the Ohio River Bridge (on a dare), an inventor who created a mechanical device for pharmacists to count pills, and a craftsman who once built a houseboat out of an old city bus. After serving as an aircraft mechanic in WWII, he spent his working life as an engineer. He read Popular Mechanics and National Geographic cover to cover – a curious type who made his own bullets, and shot them into a dirt wall he constructed in his basement. In addition to being a 'marvelous' dancer, he LOVED to entertain and was known to overindulge in drink, smoke, and his wife's gourmet cooking."
Shrub & Company for the Craft Cocktail Enthusiast.
New at Frugal's, Shrub & Co elixirs add depth and complexity to your drinks with a clever combination of sweet and savory notes. Each elixir is a tantalizing blend of fruit, berries or aromatics, sugar and vinegar. Pairs well with spirits, sparkling wine and seltzer water. Handcrafted, all natural, and cold pressed. Typical drink recipes call for 1/2 ounce elixir. Also great as flavorings for sauces and stir fry dishes. Perfect for Sodastream owners to make their own natural sodas. $19.99/16-ounce bottle.
- Wildflower Honey combines the nectar of local Georgia wildflowers, a slightly floral honey, with the tartness of vinegar. This is the most versatile shrub. It can be used wherever you want a hint of honey's sweetness. Great in bourbon cocktails, or even gin.
- Peach is made from tree-ripened organic peaches from Watsonia Farms (delivered within 24 hours of harvest), pressed into juice that becomes a sweet, slightly tangy elixir. Awesome with Prosecco or your favorite sparkling wine.
- Spicy Ginger is truly complex and layered. The spice of the ginger comes through, its bite enhanced by the vinegar, but balanced perfectly by the cane sugar. Great in gin cocktails, or make a far superior ginger ale with sparkling water. How about a ginger margarita?
- Blood Orange Cardamom is seductive with deeper and richer flavor than other orange varieties, plus a tart bite yet still very sweet. This elixir is made even more bold by infusing the blood orange with intensely aromatic cardamom. Great with Rye whiskey, lemon juice, simple syrup and a lemon peel garnish.
- Grapefruit is made from selected organic ruby red grapefruit from California. Combine with Pisco from Peru or Chile, and lime juice for an amazing South American cocktail.
- Check out lots of great recipe ideas at Shrub & Company's web site.
For Great Tasting Cocktails... Don't Squeeze. Use Fee's.
A family business since 1864, Fee Brothers is now owned and operated by Ellen and Joe Fee, the fourth generation. For our growing base of home craft cocktail mixologists, Frugal MacDoogal has added more Fee Brothers bitters to our shelves. Step over to the "beer side" at Frugal's where you'll find these and many other craft cocktail items.
- Select from Lemon, Grapefruit, Celery, Mint, Peach, Rhubarb, Cranberry, Aztec Chocolate and Black Walnut Bitters. Each $6.99/5-ounce bottle.