Best Place to Buy a Keg.
Expanding Craft Cocktail Supplies. | 24 Growler Taps.
Warehouse pricing on the largest selection of kegs, craft beer and now an expanding selection of craft cocktail ingredients for the adventurous mixologist. Keg prices/list here.
Follow Frugal Beer on Twitter for new beer arrivals. Growler refill specials are announced, limited time offers, giveaways, and more. Also, sign up to receive our special "Beer Side" Email News. This is how we get the word out, so let your friends know.
Growlers: Take-Home Brew!
Growlers are 64 ounce refillable jugs that allow you to take home your favorite brew, fresh from the tap. Go eco-friendly, and enjoy hard-to-find brews, up to 5-day freshness in your refrigerator, and excellent value. A great way to support local breweries. No wonder growlers are the fastest growing beer segment at Frugal's.
Pricing: $8.99/refill. $3.99 for the refillable logo growler (jug). $11.99 for jug and refill. Look for Email and Twitter specials on jugs and refills.
Join Frugal's Growler Fill Club. Earn free refills!
Real-time Tap ticker. current Growlers on tap: We recently expanded to 24 taps!
- Abita Pecan Harvest Ale
- | Black Abbey Crossroads Cream Ale
- | Blackstone Barista Brew ($14.99)
- | Czann's Pumpkin
- | Fat Bottom Barrel Aged Bertha
- | Finch's Nuclear Winter ($14.99)
- | Founders Backwoods Bastard ($21.99)
- | Founders Dry Hopped Pale Ale Nitro ($9.99)
- | Founders Rubaeus ($16.99)
- | Goose Island Matilda ($18.99)
- | Green Man Porter ($9.99)
- | Jackalope Deer Antler
- | Little Harpeth High Water
- | New Holland Cabin Fever ($11.99)
- | Oskar Blues Dale's Pale Ale ($13.99)
- | Schlafly Pumpkin Ale ($11.99)
- | Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale ($7.99)
- | Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Across America Chico King ($11.99)
- | Sierra Nevada Nooner Session IPA
- | Stoudts Heifer-In-Wheat ($9.99)
- | Sweetwater Hop Hash Double IPA ($10.99)
- | Tennessee Brew Works Barrel Aged Extra Easy ($10.99)
- | Victory DirtWolf ($11.99)
- | Yazoo Sue
- | Follow Frugal's New BEERMENUS page for descriptions of growler selections and late breaking beer arrivals.
- | Growler tap availability subject to change without notice.
Under 1 Dollar: Logo Shot Glasses 99 cents each.
- Now Frugal's has a "Dollar Store" section. Check out the always-changing selection of logo shot glasses for just 99 cents each.
Peychaud's Secret Family Recipe.
- Peychaud's Bitters is an essential ingredient in the Sazerac, the world's first cocktail invented in New Orleans by Antoine Peychaud. Comparable to Angostura bitters, Peychaud's has a lighter body, sweeter taste and more floral aroma. A must for any bar, a couple of dashes will definitely improve a Manhattan. $4.99/5-ounce bottle.
Water Gets Real.
- Real Water is a premium, drinking water with an alkalized pH of 8.0 that utilizes the proprietary E2 Technology, making it the only drinking water on the market that can maintain a stable negative (-) ionization. Since Real Water is alkaline with an 8.0 pH and negative ionized, it can help the body to restore balance. 32-ounce: 2/$3.00, $18.00/case of 12.
Nashville Style Syrups from White's Elixirs.
- Nashville Style Syrups from White's Elixirs are made with all-organic cane sugar and all-natural ingredients. So you don't have to be a chemist to understand these labels.
- Select from Saigon Cinnamon, Vanilla Bean, Lime, Habanero, and Ginger. $11.99/8-ounce bottle.
Gosling's Ginger Beer now in Diet, too.
- Ginger Beer is about the most popular mixer at the moment. Reg or Diet. $6.99/6-pack 12-ounce cans.
- Dark 'n Stormy combines Gosling's Black Seal Bermuda Rum and Ginger Beer. In a tall glass of ice cubes, first pour 1/2 to 2/3 ginger beer, then top with remainder Gosling's Bermuda Black Rum. Garnish if desired with citrus wedge of choice.
- Kentucky Mule: replace Rum with Bourbon.
- Moscow (or Austin) Mule: replace Rum with Vodka.
Regatta Ginger Beer
- Regatta Ginger Beer offers a unique and zesty ginger kick to any mixed drink, where ginger ale, club soda, or tonic might be used. This ginger beer delivers strong top notes of ginger with secondary notes of citrus, apple, and banana. The stone ginger beer has a ginger bite without the ginger burn of more peppery Jamaican ginger beers. $6.99/4-pack 12-ounce bottles. $13.99/8-pack 8-ounce cans.
Shrub & Company for the Craft Cocktail Enthusiast.
New at Frugal's, Shrub & Co elixirs add depth and complexity to your drinks with a clever combination of sweet and savory notes. Each elixir is a tantalizing blend of fruit, berries or aromatics, sugar and vinegar. Pairs well with spirits, sparkling wine and seltzer water. Handcrafted, all natural, and cold pressed. Typical drink recipes call for 1/2 ounce elixir. Also great as flavorings for sauces and stir fry dishes. Perfect for Sodastream owners to make their own natural sodas. $19.99/16-ounce bottle.
- Wildflower Honey combines the nectar of local Georgia wildflowers, a slightly floral honey, with the tartness of vinegar. This is the most versatile shrub. It can be used wherever you want a hint of honey's sweetness. Great in bourbon cocktails, or even gin.
- Peach is made from tree-ripened organic peaches from Watsonia Farms (delivered within 24 hours of harvest), pressed into juice that becomes a sweet, slightly tangy elixir. Awesome with Prosecco or your favorite sparkling wine.
- Spicy Ginger is truly complex and layered. The spice of the ginger comes through, its bite enhanced by the vinegar, but balanced perfectly by the cane sugar. Great in gin cocktails, or make a far superior ginger ale with sparkling water. How about a ginger margarita?
- Blood Orange Cardamom is seductive with deeper and richer flavor than other orange varieties, plus a tart bite yet still very sweet. This elixir is made even more bold by infusing the blood orange with intensely aromatic cardamom. Great with Rye whiskey, lemon juice, simple syrup and a lemon peel garnish.
- Grapefruit is made from selected organic ruby red grapefruit from California. Combine with Pisco from Peru or Chile, and lime juice for an amazing South American cocktail.
- Check out lots of great recipe ideas at Shrub & Company's web site.
For Great Tasting Cocktails... Don't Squeeze. Use Fee's.
A family business since 1864, Fee Brothers is now owned and operated by Ellen and Joe Fee, the fourth generation. For our growing base of home craft cocktail mixologists, Frugal MacDoogal has added more Fee Brothers bitters to our shelves. Step over to the "beer side" at Frugal's where you'll find these and many other craft cocktail items.
- Select from Lemon, Grapefruit, Celery, Mint, Peach, Rhubarb, Cranberry, Aztec Chocolate and Black Walnut Bitters. Each $6.99/5-ounce bottle.