Frugal's liquor buyers work to get you the best price around. How do we do it? We buy in huge volumes and work on the slimmest of margins. Because we price so low, we cannot offer any further discounts on any liquors or liqueurs, regardless of quantity.
Official Kentucky Derby.
- Derby day is May 7th.
- Old Forester Mint Julep is the official drink of the Kentucky Derby, uniting two great Louisville traditions. It's a 60-proof ready-to-serve cocktail made with Old Forester Bourbon. 18.99/Liter.
A contender, give it a shot.
- Calumet Farm is a solid bourbon but this exclusive Frugal's barrel really turned heads. This is why you need personal bourbon shopper Myles Murphy. 86 proof. 44.99/750 ml.
Standout new rye.
- Woodford Reserve Kentucky straight rye delivers bold flavors of pepper and tobacco with a long fruit and sweetly spiced finish. 53% rye in the mash bill. 90.4 proof. 32.99/750 ml.
- Deep Eddy Peach Vodka is made with all-natural flavors, including real peaches and Texas aquifer water. It mixes perfectly with simpler mixers like ginger ale, iced tea and lemonade to create extraordinary cocktails. It also adds an extra touch of passion to the classic Peach Bellini (1 part Deep Eddy, 4 parts sparkling wine). 22.99/1.75 Liter.
- The Southern Belle combines equal parts Deep Eddy Peach and bourbon with a squeeze of lemon juice on ice, topped with club soda.
Jack's wry vision.
- Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Rye marks the first time consumers can experience a fully matured rye product from Jack Daniel's (following up on Unaged Rye (2012) and Rested Rye (2014). The unique grain bill (70% rye, 18% corn and 12% malted barley) gives the whiskey a clean, sweet tone at the tip of the tongue with a more distinct and slightly shorter finish than other Single Barrel offerings. Rye also uses the same cave spring water from the Jack Daniel's Hollow and proprietary yeast process used in their Tennessee Whiskey recipe. From there, the liquid enters a charred White American Oak barrel, crafted at Jack Daniel's very own cooperage and set to age in the upper regions of the barrelhouse. In this resting place, the whiskey is exposed to the extreme temperature variations. The interaction of the whiskey, the wood and the environment brings out distinct flavor profiles that transcend what you would expect of a rye whiskey to become Single Barrel Rye. 94 proof. 49.99/750 ml.
Worthy of the name Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone Select 93 Proof is mixed from hand-selected barrels of four-year and seven-year-old Kentucky Straight Bourbon. This is a well-rounded bourbon with a spicy rye taste at first rounding out with caramel notes and a rich, brown sugar finish that highlights Kentucky tradition. Steve Beam and his brother Paul Beam founded Limestone Branch Distillery in 2010. The distillery is known for its Moon Pie Moonshine. With a history of distilling on both sides of their family, the brothers are seventh-generation distillers, and are currently working on the original Yellowstone recipe. $49.99/750 ml.
Two Things that are Smooth on Ice.
- Jack Daniel's has released a limited edition box set with 2 dual logo rock glasses and a Liter bottle of Old No. 7. Each glass has both Predators and Jack Daniel's logos. Case boxes have dual graphics and contain 6 box sets.
- Jack Daniel's Predators Box Set. $29.99/Liter.
Spud Vodka Blowout.
- Spud is made in Poland entirely from potatoes. Distilled 5 times for smoothness, it has subtle, yet distinctive, vanilla notes. Gluten-free. At this price, grab a case. 19.99/1.75 Liter. (Save $10 ea.)
Chattanooga Whiskey 1816 Cask.
Frugal's Single Barrel 2008.
- Introducing Frugal's exclusive Single Barrel 1816 Cask, a beautiful whiskey barreled in 2008, weighing in at 111.9 proof. Whiskey to the People, they say. Really good stuff, we say.
Barrel in the Whiskey.
- Think inside the box and outside of the barrel. Here's a gift that's truly different that will be appreciated.
- Cleveland Underground Whiskey is the brainchild of founder Tom Lix, who has perfected a process for rapidly "aging" white lightning into a delicious bourbon whiskey. "Instead of putting the alcohol inside the barrel," Lix told Inc., "we put the barrel inside the alcohol." The whiskey spends a very short time in the new charred oak barrels to qualify as bourbon, then is poured into a stainless steel pressure vessel, the barrel gets chopped into pieces and added, and the whiskey is cycled through off-and-on pressurization. The result is certainly better than young whiskeys. Bourbon enthusiasts, you have to try this, and the black cherry wood adds nice added sweetness.
- Cleveland Underground Whiskey, Frugal's Barrel. Batch #1. 104.9 proof. 45.99/750 ml.
Never A Spectator.
- Papa's Pilar is named for Ernest Hemingway (aka Papa) and his boat, the Pilar. This rum could be as storied, because it was sourced from Florida, Central America and the Caribbean. These rums were slow fermented and distilled by pot and column. Then these batches of various ages (up to 24 years) were Solera blended in bourbon barrels and port wine casks and finished in Spanish Sherry casks.
- Solera is a fractional blending method that smooths out the edges of younger rums by blending them with diminishing proportions of increasingly old rums.
- This is a hand selected barrel, with additional side label for Frugal's.
- Papa's Pilar Dark Solera 24 Rum, Frugal's Barrel. 34.99/750 ml.
Jack Daniel's Shop.
- Single Barrel 128.9 Proof. Highly anticipated, Barrel Proof takes the flavor range of sweet vanilla and toasted oak that has become the Jack Daniel's trademark to a whole new level. 62.99/750 ml.
- Single Barrel Select Ducks Unlimited has a special cork stopper with the official duck head logo. A portion of the proceeds goes directly to the conservation efforts of Ducks Unlimited. 94 proof. 51.99/750 ml.
- Master Distiller Series #4, Jesse Gamble. "Jess" Gamble was the first Master Distiller outside the family and not a lot is known about him because he only served in that capacity for 2 years (1964-66). Jess had been a loyal employee and reached the top of the ladder at an important time, paving the way for Frank Bobo who succeeded him. 86 proof. 39.99/Liter.
- Winter Jack Tennessee Cider is a seasonal blend of apple cider liqueur, Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey and Holiday spices. 30 proof. 17.99/750 ml.