Frugal's liquor buyers work to get you the best price around. How do we do it? We buy in huge volumes and work on the slimmest of margins. Because we price so low, we cannot offer any further discounts on any liquors or liqueurs, regardless of quantity.
The Kentucky Derby is May 2nd.
- Old Forester Mint Julep 60-proof Ready-to-Serve Cocktail. While Old Forester was introduced in 1870 and the Kentucky Derby in 1875, the 141st Kentucky Derby marks the first time the two long-standing Louisville traditions have come together officially. Lend an authenticity to any Derby party as it's the same product that will be served to race fans on Derby Day, all 120,000 mint juleps. 18.99/Liter. (approximately 13 servings, 2.5-ounce each.)
- Calumet Farm Bourbon Gift Box with Calumet Collector's Glass. In 1924, William Monroe Wright, owner of Calumet Baking Powder, established his namesake farm in Lexington. The farm would go on to to win 8 Kentucky Derbies and 2 Triple Crowns. It's with these high standards that Calumet Farm Bourbon Whiskey embodies the tradition and excellence of Kentucky Bourbon and thoroughbred racing. Bottled from hand selected barrels, Calumet has a customary mash bill of corn, rye and malted barley that offers a sweet, flawless finish. Glowing with butterscotch and soft oak, Calumet's harmonious perfection of wood and caramel is admirably balanced with complex flavors of light brown sugar and soft white pepper. 96 points, The Tasting Panel. Boxed set includes bourbon and collector's glass. Sale price. 39.99/750 ml.
Cinco De Mayo Ready To Go.
- 1800 Ultimate Margarita Ready-to-drink Cocktail successfully replicates the taste of the ultimate Margarita that is served in your favorite restaurant. Now in Peach and Pineapple. Made with 100% Agave 1800 Silver Tequila. 19.9 Proof, 9.95% ABV. 17.99/1.75 Liter.
Al Capone's Favorite Whiskey.
- Templeton Rye began its history with prohibition, as outlaws in Iowa became famous for making "the good stuff". Over the course of its storied history, Templeton Rye became Al Capone’s whiskey of choice, quickly finding its way to the center of his bootlegging empire. This rye first became available legally in 2006. Although bottled in Iowa, the whiskey was made and barreled in Lawrenceburg Indiana by MGP using the original whiskey and recipe as their guide. The result, a huge unmistakeable rye. 35.99/750 ml.
Amp Up the Flavor of Maker's Mark.
- New. Maker's Mark Cask Strength is bottled straight from the barrel at 108 to 114 proof. Cask Strength retains the signature front-of-the-palate flavors of Maker's Mark, while amping up the oak, caramel, vanilla and spice to create a remarkable new bourbon. 56.99/750 ml.
A Darn Good Barrel.
- Henry McKenna 10-year old Bond Bourbon Single Barrel #1295. Wine Enthusiast 90-95 points. Delicious old school 100-proof Kentucky Bourbon from Heaven Hill. Come and get it. 32.99/750 ml.
- Skyy Vodka starts with the finest American grains, goes through a state-of-the-art quadruple distillation process designed to eliminate anything extra standing between you and a fresh, clean cocktail, and ends with an innovative triple filtration process using real California limestone. We're dropping a lot of science here, but when you have our vodka, you know that it all adds up to smooth taste. OMG that's a great price, right? 19.99/1.75 Liter.
Great Prices on 1.75 Liters.
- Bombay Sapphire. 36.99/1.75 Liter.
- Canadian Club. 18.99/1.75 Liter.
- Maker's Mark Bourbon. $44.99/1.75 Liter.
- Famous Grouse Scotch. $26.99/1.75 Liter.