Frugal's liquor buyers work to get you the best price around. How do we do it? We buy in huge volumes and work on the slimmest of margins. Because we price so low, we cannot offer any further discounts on any liquors or liqueurs, regardless of quantity.
- Skyy Vodka starts with the finest American grains, goes through a state-of-the-art quadruple distillation process designed to eliminate anything extra standing between you and a fresh, clean cocktail, and ends with an innovative triple filtration process using real California limestone. We're dropping a lot of science here, but when you have our vodka, you know that it all adds up to smooth taste. OMG that's a great price, right? 19.99/1.75 Liter.
Great Prices on 1.75 Liters.
- Bombay Sapphire. 36.99/1.75 Liter.
- Canadian Club. 18.99/1.75 Liter.
- Maker's Mark Bourbon. $44.99/1.75 Liter.
- Famous Grouse Scotch. $26.99/1.75 Liter.
- Jack Daniel's Winter Jack is back again for a limited time. Winter Jack is a seasonal blend of apple cider liqueur Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey and holiday spices. It is based on an original family recipe. Winter Jack is best served warm. The taste is reminiscent of apple pie complemented with Tennessee Whiskey and seasonal spices with a finish of toasted oak and vanilla. $17.99/750 ml.
- Jack Daniel's Master Distiller Series 3 features Lem Tolley, who served as Master Distiller from 1941-1964. $39.99/Liter.