Frugal's liquor buyers work to get you the best price around. How do we do it? We buy in huge volumes and work on the slimmest of margins. Because we price so low, we cannot offer any further discounts on any liquors or liqueurs, regardless of quantity.
A Dozen Bourbon Roses.
- Four Roses has been named distiller of the year 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2015 by Whiskey Magazine. Give all three Four Roses selections and that makes a dozen roses for your own person of the year.
- Small Batch. Four original and limited Bourbon recipes have been expertly selected by our Master Distiller at the peak of maturation to create a perfectly balanced Small Batch Bourbon that rewards you with a mellow symphony of rich, spicy flavors along with sweet, fruity aromas and hints of sweet oak and caramel. Finishes soft, smooth and pleasantly long. 90 proof. 29.99/750 ml.
- Single Barrel is full bodied and surprisingly smooth with a delicate long finish that's unbelievably mellow. Contains hints of ripe plum, cherry and other fruits, mild spices, plus sweet aromas including caramel, cocoa, vanilla and maple syrup. 100 proof. 32.99/750 ml.
- Yellow Label is a worldwide favorite, especially when creating mixed drinks with a contemporary flair. Hints of pear and apple compliment floral aromas and mix with a taste of honey and spice. Smooth and mellow with a unique, long and soft finish. 80 proof. 16.99/750 ml. 28.99/1.75 Liter.
Worthy of the name Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone Select 93 Proof is mixed from hand-selected barrels of four-year and seven-year-old Kentucky Straight Bourbon. This is a well-rounded bourbon with a spicy rye taste at first rounding out with caramel notes and a rich, brown sugar finish that highlights Kentucky tradition. Steve Beam and his brother Paul Beam founded Limestone Branch Distillery in 2010. The distillery is known for its Moon Pie Moonshine. With a history of distilling on both sides of their family, the brothers are seventh-generation distillers, and are currently working on the original Yellowstone recipe. $49.99/750 ml.
Two Things that are Smooth on Ice.
- Jack Daniel's has released a limited edition box set with 2 dual logo rock glasses and a Liter bottle of Old No. 7. Each glass has both Predators and Jack Daniel's logos. Case boxes have dual graphics and contain 6 box sets.
- Jack Daniel's Predators Box Set. $29.99/Liter.
Spud Vodka Blowout.
- Spud is made in Poland entirely from potatoes. Distilled 5 times for smoothness, it has subtle, yet distinctive, vanilla notes. Gluten-free. At this price, grab a case. 19.99/1.75 Liter. (Save $10 ea.)
Your Personal Bourbon Shopper.
- This latest addition to the Frugal's barrel selection program came from Indiana, not Kentucky. This is a 9-year-old standout made under Master Distiller Greg Metze, bottled at 121 proof. The mash bill is 36% rye. Exceptional taste and smoothness. Non chill filtered, non carbon filtered. It's strong, but deliciously drinkable. Bold, sweet-spicy flavors with subtle apple, cherry and tobacco aroma.
- Smooth Ambler Old Scout Barrel 2280. 54.99/750 ml.
- Whiskey Buyer Myles Murphy has been on the bourbon trail in Kentucky and came back with these awesomely delicious exclusive barrels.
- Knob Creek Frugal's Single Barrel is 9-years old and weighs in at 120 proof. 42.99/750 ml.
- Calumet Farm is a solid bourbon but this bottle really turned heads. This is why you need a personal bourbon shopper. 86 proof. 44.99/750 ml.
A Barrel from Ocean Voyage 5.
- Look at that beautiful barrel. Like the previous four, Voyage 5 crossed the equator 4 times and traveled to 5 continents by ship, taking its time, picking up character. Mind you, the bourbon in those barrels was hand-picked and already well-aged before embarking. Your ship has come in, thanks to creative Master Blender Trey Zoeller, his team, and Frugal's whiskey buyer Myles.
- Jefferson's Ocean Voyage 5 Bourbon, Frugal's Barrel. 76.99/750 ml.
Chattanooga Whiskey 1816 Cask.
Frugal's Single Barrel 2008.
- Introducing Frugal's exclusive Single Barrel 1816 Cask, a beautiful whiskey barreled in 2008, weighing in at 111.9 proof. Whiskey to the People, they say. Really good stuff, we say.
House of Friends.
- Casamigos Jalisco Tequila is crisp and clean with hints of citrus, vanilla and sweet agave, with a long smooth finish. Longtime friends George Clooney, Rande Gerber and Mike Meldman love tequila. Their idea was to make the best-tasting, smoothest tequila around. Casamigos means 'House of Friends', named after the property in Mexico that Gerber and Clooney share. This is great tequila, worthy of all the awards that have already rolled in since the brand's debut 3 years ago. $44.99/750 ml.
Crystal Head Aurora.
- At first glance, Crystal Head Aurora Vodka is distinctive for its iridescent metallicized bottle, created to celebrate the Aurora Borealis. Aurora uses English wheat and pristine water from Newfoundland to craft an additive-free vodka. The vodka is five times distilled and filtered seven times. Three of the filtrations pass through layers of Herkimer diamonds. Compared to the original Crystal Head, Aurora is drier, bolder, and spicier while staying true to the Crystal Head house-style. 49.99/750 ml.
Jefferson's Reserve Groth.
- "Not bad for an experimental bourbon." says Food & Wine, who also included it as one of "5 new whiskeys worth your money". "The bottling is aged for six years in American oak and then for nine months in ex-Cabernet Sauvignon casks made of French oak from Groth Vineyards & Winery in Oakville, Napa Valley, that were stored in a hot box, allowing the wine notes in the wood to sweat out more rapidly. The end result is a subtle bourbon with heavy cherry and vanilla notes and a light kick at the end."
- Jefferson's Reserve Groth Finish Bourbon. 74.99/750 ml.
Barrel in the Whiskey.
- Think inside the box and outside of the barrel. Here's a gift that's truly different that will be appreciated.
- Cleveland Underground Whiskey is the brainchild of founder Tom Lix, who has perfected a process for rapidly "aging" white lightning into a delicious bourbon whiskey. "Instead of putting the alcohol inside the barrel," Lix told Inc., "we put the barrel inside the alcohol." The whiskey spends a very short time in the new charred oak barrels to qualify as bourbon, then is poured into a stainless steel pressure vessel, the barrel gets chopped into pieces and added, and the whiskey is cycled through off-and-on pressurization. The result is certainly better than young whiskeys. Bourbon enthusiasts, you have to try this, and the black cherry wood adds nice added sweetness.
- Cleveland Underground Whiskey, Frugal's Barrel. Batch #1. 104.9 proof. 45.99/750 ml.
Never A Spectator.
- Papa's Pilar is named for Ernest Hemingway (aka Papa) and his boat, the Pilar. This rum could be as storied, because it was sourced from Florida, Central America and the Caribbean. These rums were slow fermented and distilled by pot and column. Then these batches of various ages (up to 24 years) were Solera blended in bourbon barrels and port wine casks and finished in Spanish Sherry casks.
- Solera is a fractional blending method that smooths out the edges of younger rums by blending them with diminishing proportions of increasingly old rums.
- This is a hand selected barrel, with additional side label for Frugal's.
- Papa's Pilar Dark Solera 24 Rum, Frugal's Barrel. 34.99/750 ml.
Jack Daniel's Shop.
- Single Barrel 128.9 Proof. Highly anticipated, Barrel Proof takes the flavor range of sweet vanilla and toasted oak that has become the Jack Daniel's trademark to a whole new level. 62.99/750 ml.
- Single Barrel Select Ducks Unlimited has a special cork stopper with the official duck head logo. A portion of the proceeds goes directly to the conservation efforts of Ducks Unlimited. 94 proof. 51.99/750 ml.
- Master Distiller Series #4, Jesse Gamble. "Jess" Gamble was the first Master Distiller outside the family and not a lot is known about him because he only served in that capacity for 2 years (1964-66). Jess had been a loyal employee and reached the top of the ladder at an important time, paving the way for Frank Bobo who succeeded him. 86 proof. 39.99/Liter.
- Winter Jack Tennessee Cider is a seasonal blend of apple cider liqueur, Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey and Holiday spices. 30 proof. 17.99/750 ml.