Frugal's liquor buyers work to get you the best price around. How do we do it? We buy in huge volumes and work on the slimmest of margins. Because we price so low, we cannot offer any further discounts on any liquors or liqueurs, regardless of quantity.
Friday March 6th, 4-6 PM: Chattanooga Whiskey 1816 Tasting.
- Get the Chattanooga story and taste the whiskey. Friday March 6th, 4-6, complimentary, 21+.
- 1816 Reserve will take you back to a true and traditional American Whiskey. At 90 proof, it is easy to find notes of spice and nuances of strong aged wood. Distinct rye spiciness with vanilla undertones lead to a lingering spicy warm finish. 27.99/750 ml.
- 1816 Cask is straight from the barrel it was aged in. A higher proof of 113.6 gives the Cask a little more kick than the Reserve. Find its distinct rye spiciness followed by vanilla undertones of strong aged wood. 36.99/750 ml.
- Skyy Vodka starts with the finest American grains, goes through a state-of-the-art quadruple distillation process designed to eliminate anything extra standing between you and a fresh, clean cocktail, and ends with an innovative triple filtration process using real California limestone. We're dropping a lot of science here, but when you have our vodka, you know that it all adds up to smooth taste. OMG that's a great price, right? 19.99/1.75 Liter.
Great Prices on 1.75 Liters.
- Bombay Sapphire. 36.99/1.75 Liter.
- Canadian Club. 18.99/1.75 Liter.
- Captain Morgan 22.99/1.75 Liter.
- Mail-in manufacturer's rebate available. Save up to $60 with required proof of purchase. See hang tag attached to select bottles on display for details.
- Maker's Mark Bourbon. $44.99/1.75 Liter.
- Famous Grouse Scotch. $26.99/1.75 Liter.
- Jack Daniel's Winter Jack is back again for a limited time. Winter Jack is a seasonal blend of apple cider liqueur Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey and holiday spices. It is based on an original family recipe. Winter Jack is best served warm. The taste is reminiscent of apple pie complemented with Tennessee Whiskey and seasonal spices with a finish of toasted oak and vanilla. $17.99/750 ml.
- Jack Daniel's Master Distiller Series 3 features Lem Tolley, who served as Master Distiller from 1941-1964. $39.99/Liter.
- Jack Daniel's Single Barrel 2014 Ducks Unlimited with Stopper. $49.99/750 ml.
John Wayne Knew Whiskey (and Drank it).
- Duke Kentucky Bourbon was inspired by bottles from John Wayne's personal whiskey collection, preserved for over 50 years and only recently discovered. The bourbon is blended to reflect The Duke's preferred whiskey flavor profile from tasting notes left behind during the time he was planning his own distillery. A selection of 5 to 10 year old whiskeys are chosen barrel by barrel and blended by hand. 88 proof (44% ABV). $29.99/750 ml.