Frugal's liquor buyers work to get you the best price around. How do we do it? We buy in huge volumes and work on the slimmest of margins. Because we price so low, we cannot offer any further discounts on any liquors or liqueurs, regardless of quantity.
Ready for the Runway.
- Bib & Tucker 6 year-old Bourbon was rated 96 points by the Tasting Panel. "the six-year-aged bourbon has a nose of antiques, new saddle leather, chamomile-soaked butterscotch drops and warm cinnamon-kissed cedar." Delightful and smooth, 92 proof. 54.99/750 ml.
- Don Julio 70th Anniversary Tequila is aged in white oak barrels then filtered for clarity and a unique flavor profile. Great price. 49.99/750 ml.
You Could Be Sipping Mai Tais.
- Captain Morgan mail-in rebate tags are available in store that could save you up to $30. It's a great deal if you don't mind mailing it in, 3 handles gets you $30 back. Meanwhile, sip a few Mai Tais while you wait on the check.
Your Personal Bourbon Shopper.
- W. L. Weller Special Reserve Frugal MacDoogal Single Barrel Select. You probably know Weller, and this is an awesome barrel. Wheated, sweet nose, smooth finish. Thanks for the pleasure of being your personal bourbon shopper! 22.99/750 ml.
The Whiskey Aisle
- Jefferson's is a great value in very small batch Kentucky bourbon, curated and sourced through industry star Trey Zoeller. But in this case, you have the rare opportunity to tap into single barrels provided exclusively through Frugal MacDoogal Nashville, at the same price.
- Jefferson's Very Small Batch Frugal Barrel C-153. 27.99/750 ml.
- Jefferson's Reserve Very Old Frugal Barrel B-896. 46.99/750 ml.
- Jefferson's Ocean Voyage 4 Frugal Barrel 38. 76.99/750 ml.
- Belle Meade Bourbon. 33.99/750 ml.
- Belle Meade 9 year-old Sherry Finish Bourbon. 72.99/750 ml.
- Belle Meade 9 year-old Single Barrel Frugal's Selection Bourbon. 55.99/750 ml.
- Wild Turkey Rare Breed Barrel 112.8 Proof. 34.99/750 ml.
- Russell's Reserve Single Barrel 110 Proof. 46.99/750 ml.
- Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit Single Barrel 101 Proof. 44.99/750 ml.
- Old Forester 1870 Bourbon. 44.99/750 ml.
- Chattanooga 1816 Cask Strength Bourbon. 36.99/750 ml.
- Smooth Ambler Old Scout 7 year-old Bourbon. 34.99/750 ml.
- Angel's Envy Bourbon. 44.99/750 ml.
- Eagle Rare Single Barrel Bourbon. 34.99/750 ml.
- Corsair Whiskeys are very creative, small batch pot distilled, and local.
- Ryemageddon. 92 Proof. 39.99/750 ml.
- Triple Smoke. 80 proof. 41.99/750 ml.
- Oatrage. 47.99/750 ml.
- Buck Yeah. 47.99/750 ml.
- Quinoa. 44.99/750 ml.
- High West Whiskeys are finished and bottled in Park City, Utah.
- The 36th Vote Barreled Manhattan. 74 Proof. 42.99/750 ml.
- Campfire. 59.99/750 ml.
- American Prairie. 35.99/750 ml.
- Bourye. 72.99/750 ml.
- Rendezvous Rye 54.99/750 ml.
- Double Rye! 34.99/750 ml.
- These fine rye whiskeys were actually all produced by MGPI's Lawrenceburg, Indiana distillery under the direction of Master Distiller Greg Metze.
- James E. Pepper 1776 Rye 100 Proof Rye. 25.99/750 ml.
- Bulleit 90 proof Rye. 24.99/750 ml.
- Smooth Ambler Old Scout 7 year-old 99 proof Rye. 39.99/750 ml.
- Templeton Rye. 35.99/750 ml.
- George Dickel 90 proof Rye 18.99/750 ml.
- Michter's US-1 Single Barrel Rye, Sour Mash, American and Bourbon Whiskeys. 39.99/750 ml.
- Peg Leg Porker Tennessee Bourbon. 33.99/750 ml.
- George Dickel Sour Mash 9 year-old Frugal Selected Barrel 6. 103 proof. 46.99/750 ml.
- George Dickel Sour Mash 9 year-old Frugal Selected Barrel 7. 103 proof. 46.99/750 ml.
- Whistle Pig Rye 100 proof 10 year-old. 69.99/750 ml.
Frugal's Hand Selected Barrel of Crown Royal is here.
- Frugal's hand selected barrel of Crown Royal is here. From the Coffey Rye Still in Manitoba. 103 proof. "Flavorful creamy and fruity notes of banana, combined with rich oak undertones." Crown Royal Hand Selected Barrel. 47.99/750 ml.
Amp Up the Flavor of Maker's Mark.
- New. Maker's Mark Cask Strength is bottled straight from the barrel at 108 to 114 proof. Cask Strength retains the signature front-of-the-palate flavors of Maker's Mark, while amping up the oak, caramel, vanilla and spice to create a remarkable new bourbon. 56.99/750 ml.
A Darn Good Barrel.
- Henry McKenna 10-year old Bond Bourbon Single Barrel #1295. Wine Enthusiast 90-95 points. Delicious old school 100-proof Kentucky Bourbon from Heaven Hill. Come and get it. 32.99/750 ml.
Great Prices on 1.75 Liters.
- Bombay Sapphire. 36.99/1.75 Liter.
- Canadian Club. 18.99/1.75 Liter.
- Maker's Mark Bourbon. $44.99/1.75 Liter.
- Famous Grouse Scotch. $26.99/1.75 Liter.