Real-time Tap ticker. current Growlers on tap: We recently expanded to 14 taps!
- Altech Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($11.99)
- | Black Abbey The Rose Belgian-style Blonde
- | Calfkiller J. Henry Mild Brown
- | French Broad IPA
- | Jackalope Thunder Anne APA
- | Lagunitas Little Sumpin Extra ($9.99)
- | Lazy Magnolia Song of the South ($9.99)
- | Little Harpeth Stax Black Lager
- | Narragansset Bohemian Pilsner
- | Sam Adams Rebel IPA
- | Schlafly Yakima Wheat
- | Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Canfusion Rye Bock f. Oskar Blues ($10.99, 7.2% ABV)
- | Starr Hill Soul Shine Belgian Pale
- | Turtle Anarchy Portly Stout
- | Growler tap availability subject to change without notice.
Zin-phomania, Under $13.
- Zin-Phomaniac Lodi Zinfandel 2012 displays tempting aromas of dark cherry, blackberry and spice. On the tongue this is a complex, full-bodied wine with juicy, approachable flavors of ripe blue-purple fruit and dark semi-sweet chocolate. A kiss of vanilla and a touch of brown baking spice add depth to the long, satisfying mouthfeel. 14.9% ABV. Crafted by Winemaker Carolyn Craig, the wine was sourced from some of the Lodi's renowned old vines ranging from 20 to 75 years old. $12.99/750 ml. Save $5!
5-Below Summer Wines.
- Simply Naked California Undressed Red 2011 is fruit forward, fleshy, yet balanced by silky tannins and a rich texture. Raspberry jam, plum, and cherry fruits caress the entire palette, leaving a long lasting finish. Amazing buy, drink now. $4.99/750 ml.
- Rex Goliath Chardonnay displays bold aromas of apple and pear, combined with the classic spices of Grandma's apple pie. Tropical fruit, pineapple and melon flavors combine with well-integrated layers of crème brûlée and a smattering of vanilla. 13.5% ABV. $4.99/750 ml.
Epic Flavors for a Trifle.
- Made with vodka imported from France, Epic is triple-distilled, then delicious flavors are added providing a wide range of options. $12.99/1.75 Liter.
- Available in Cake, Coconut, Kiwi Strawberry and Cherry. 70% ABV (35 Proof).
Under $15 Tuscan Sensation.
- I Veroni Elacaia Rosso Di Toscana 2012 exemplifies finesse, soft and lush. The Sangiovese is the star here, smooth as silk with fresh raspberry flavors leading the way. A supple earthiness and spice backbone round out the wine, maintaining a great balance. There's an Old World charm to the wine, but the soft fruitiness of the Merlot keeps it soft and gentle. The finish reveals a welcomed hint of oakiness that wraps this wine up like a gift. (92 points, Wine and Spirits Guild of America). It could become your favorite pasta or pizza wine. $14.99/750 ml. Qualifies for 10% off on a solid case of 12.
- For more summer wine buys, check our Wine Features page.
Humorous One-Liners for Cocktail Hour.
- Are you in need of some funny lines to drop the next time you raise a glass? With the exceptions of sex and politics, alcohol has arguably been the most bountiful source of humor. This month we offer some of the best ones we have compiled. Read Ed Young's newsletter here.
We're Open During Renovations.
- Please excuse any slight inconvenience. Your shopping experience is being enhanced with the new open concept. Progress report: The wall is down (between the liquor and beer checkouts), the ceiling is raised, new lighting is in, and new automatic doors. Still coming: A larger growler station, tasting bar, and new checkouts. Open normal hours during construction.