Currently on tap: (8.99/64 oz. growler fill except where noted)
- Abita Triple Haze (12.99)
- | Black Abbey Chapter House Angel's Envy Barrel-aged (10.99)
- | Black Abbey Revolutions
- | Calfkiller J. Henry Original Mild
- | Carson's Brown Cow
- | Czann's Oatmeal Stout
- | Evil Twin Freudian Slip (17.99)
- | Evil Twin Yang IPA (17.99)
- | Flat 12 Joe Brahma (10.99)
- | Founders Curmudgeon Old Ale (17.99)
- | Founders Dry Hopped Pale Ale Nitro (9.99)
- | Highland Cold Mountain Winter Ale (12.99)
- | Little Harpeth Chicken Scratch
- | Mayday Soul
- | Oskar Blues Icey PA (12.99)
- | Red Brick Beard Envy BBA Barleywine (12.99)
- | Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale (7.99)
- | Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Across America Canfusion (11.99)
- | Sierra Nevada Snow Wit (10.99)
- | Stillwater As Follows (15.99)
- | Straight To Ale Saison Du Roquette Bourbon Barrel Aged With Cherries (9.99)
- | Turtle Anarchy Portly Stout
- | Victory Braumeister Pilsner (9.99)
- | Wiseacre Gotta Get Up To Get Down Coffee Milk Stout (10.99)
- | Yazoo Winter
- | Follow Frugal's New BEERMENUS page for descriptions of growler selections and late breaking beer arrivals.
- | Growler tap availability subject to change without notice.
- Skyy Vodka starts with the finest American grains, goes through a state-of-the-art quadruple distillation process designed to eliminate anything extra standing between you and a fresh, clean cocktail, and ends with an innovative triple filtration process using real California limestone. We're dropping a lot of science here, but when you have our vodka, you know that it all adds up to smooth taste. OMG that's a great price, right? 19.99/1.75 Liter.
Super Weekend Wines.
- Apothic Crush California Blend 2013 is a blend of Petite Sirah and Pinot Noir. The result is velvety smooth with lush aromas of caramel and chocolate. Limited release, just arrived, really clever and worthy red blend for the price. 14.5% ABV. 10.99/750 ml.
- Charles & Charles Washington Cabernet Syrah 2013 is "tightly focused and precisely defined, with dark berry, chocolate and rose petal flavors on a supple frame, lingering easily on the polished finish." - Wine Spectator 90 points. 68% Cab, 32% Syrah. 13.9% ABV. 12.99/750 ml.
- Underwood Oregon Pinot Noir 2013 draws from vineyards across Oregon. Each site adds its unique mark to the final blend, which highlights the rich juicy flavors of Oregon Pinot at an extraordinary price. Tasting Notes: Cherry, blackberry and cola. Wine Enthusiast says "Underwood is fast-becoming one of Oregon's best values in Pinot Noir." 13% ABV. 13.99/750 ml.
- Clos Du Bois Chardonnay 2013 is another consistent vintage, which is to say excellent. Intense aromas of apple blossom, ripe pear, and sweet lemon drop are complemented by toasty oak, spice, and cream. The silky texture of the wine is overlaid with bright, juicy flavors of ripe apple and pear. The finish is long and fresh. Sale price 8.99/750 ml.
- Fetzer California Chardonnay 2013 delivers crisp ripe flavors of apple, pear and tropical fruit that create a classic Chardonnay. A perfect complement to fish, chicken and pork. 4.99/750 ml.
These Brews Just In...
- Terrapin Turtleneck Gingerbread Winter Warmer is Terrapin's 2014 homebrew contest winner. Initially brewed in the backwoods of Athens, Georgia, or someone's kitchen, this gingerbread cookie inspired beer was artfully crafted by a crack team of Terrapin employees. Since no gingerbread men or women were harmed in the making of this beer, we hope you will enjoy with a clear conscience. 8.4 ABV. IBU-35. 8.99/22-ounce bottle.
- Stone Enjoy By 02.14.15 is a devastatingly desirable double IPA. While freshness is a key component of many beers – especially big, citrusy, floral IPAs – this series takes it a lot further. This IPA is specifically brewed NOT to last. 9.4 ABV. HURRY. 8.99/22-ounce bottle.
- Founders Imperial Stout is a fine companion to end a meal or relax in front of the hearth with. In fact, this robust ale will cellar well for years. Brewed with ten varieties of malted barley this stout is extremely smooth, complex and rich in body. We recommend serving at cellar temperature. Sit back and enjoy its richness and complexity, this is the ultimate winter warmer. 10.5 ABV. IBU-90. Ratebeer 100. Advocate 97. 13.99/4-pack 12-ounce bottles.
Feb. 13: Assistance League Wine & Beer Tasting.
- Mark calendars, Friday February 13th, it's the Assistance League Wine & Beer Tasting at Richland Country Club, 6PM - 9PM.
- Come and enjoy a large selection of high end wines and sumptuous appetizers. New this year is a craft beer tasting! Shop the extensive auction for wine and other items only available on this night. Enjoy the beautiful atmosphere at Richland Country Club and make it a perfect pre-Valentine evening.
- Tickets are 100 in advance, 125 at the door. This is a 21+ event.
- Your attendance supports Hand in Hand and Operation School Bell. With your help, in 10 years Assistance League of Nashville has helped over 30,000 MNPS children and families in need with school uniforms and supplies. All proceeds will go to help children in need in Nashville.
- More information and online ticket purchase.
Thursday April 2nd: Predators Wine Festival & Tasting on the Ice at Bridgestone.
- Save the date, just announced for the Nashville Predators Wine Festival & Tasting presented by King Jewelers! Thursday April 2nd 6-10 PM.
- As usual, Frugal's is a sponsor as well and will add more details including ticket link soon. Hope to see you there.
- Jack Daniel's Winter Jack is back again for a limited time. Winter Jack is a seasonal blend of apple cider liqueur Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey and holiday spices. It is based on an original family recipe. Winter Jack is best served warm. The taste is reminiscent of apple pie complemented with Tennessee Whiskey and seasonal spices with a finish of toasted oak and vanilla. 17.99/750 ml.
- Jack Daniel's Master Distiller Series 3 features Lem Tolley, who served as Master Distiller from 1941-1964. 39.99/Liter.