Real-time Tap ticker. current Growlers on tap: We recently expanded to 24 taps!
- Abita Pecan Harvest Ale
- | Black Abbey Crossroads Cream Ale
- | Blackstone Barista Brew ($14.99)
- | Czann's Pumpkin
- | Fat Bottom Barrel Aged Bertha
- | Finch's Nuclear Winter ($14.99)
- | Founders Backwoods Bastard ($21.99)
- | Founders Dry Hopped Pale Ale Nitro ($9.99)
- | Founders Rubaeus ($16.99)
- | Goose Island Matilda ($18.99)
- | Green Man Porter ($9.99)
- | Jackalope Deer Antler
- | Little Harpeth High Water
- | New Holland Cabin Fever ($11.99)
- | Oskar Blues Dale's Pale Ale ($13.99)
- | Schlafly Pumpkin Ale ($11.99)
- | Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale ($7.99)
- | Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Across America Chico King ($11.99)
- | Sierra Nevada Nooner Session IPA
- | Stoudts Heifer-In-Wheat ($9.99)
- | Sweetwater Hop Hash Double IPA ($10.99)
- | Tennessee Brew Works Barrel Aged Extra Easy ($10.99)
- | Victory DirtWolf ($11.99)
- | Yazoo Sue
- | Follow Frugal's New BEERMENUS page for descriptions of growler selections and late breaking beer arrivals.
- | Growler tap availability subject to change without notice.
Beaujolais Nouveau Arrival Under $10.
- Beaujolais officially arrived Thursday Nov. 20th. Celebrate with Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau 2014. $9.99/750 ml.
Holiday Table Wines.
- Christmas at Biltmore 2014 Limited Release White is a semi-sweet white wine, with flavors of apricot, spice and citrus. This wine will be an excellent complement to your favorite holiday dishes. This year's label features art by Terry Owensby of Swannanoa, NC. $10.99/750 ml.
- The White Doe California White Blend 2013 is a light and refreshing blend of 80% Chenin Blanc and 20% Viognier. Together they create a harmonious marriage of flavors and textures, with Chenin delivering juicy flavors of white grapes, honeydew melon and bright, fresh citrus character, then layered upon Viognier's classic white peach flavors, exquisite floral notes and its nuance of tropical fruit. There is silkiness and weight on the palate from the Viognier, but the finish is light and crisp from this beautiful selection of Chenin Blanc. Fermenting and finishing in stainless steel allowed the purity of the fruit to shine through. 12.6% ABV. $11.99/750 ml.
- For more holiday wine buys, check our Wine Features page.
Holiday Gift Sets Offer Great Value.
- The holiday gift sets have arrived. Great value because the bonus items are free or just a small additional charge. And they're already in a box.
- Check out our growing Holiday Gift Features page.
New from Lynchburg.
- Jack Daniel's Winter Jack is back again for a limited time. Winter Jack is a seasonal blend of apple cider liqueur Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey and holiday spices. It is based on an original family recipe. Winter Jack is best served warm. The taste is reminiscent of apple pie complemented with Tennessee Whiskey and seasonal spices with a finish of toasted oak and vanilla. $17.99/750 ml.
- Jack Daniel's Master Distiller Series 3 features Lem Tolley, who served as Master Distiller from 1941-1964. $39.99/Liter.
Angel's Envy Bottle Engraving Event.
- Friday, November 28th, 11AM - 2PM: Mark your calendars - Purchase a bottle of Angel's Envy Bourbon and have it engraved with a personal message while you wait. This is an easy and welcome gift idea for any bourbon aficionado on your list. You may also purchase in advance and return after the event to pick it up, just see an associate in person.
Under 1 Dollar: Logo Shot Glasses 99 cents each.
- Now Frugal's has a "Dollar Store" section. Check out the always-changing selection of logo shot glasses for just 99 cents each.
Smooth, Rich Esprit Orange Liqueur.
- Esprit Orange Liqueur is an exceptionally smooth and flavorful orange liqueur with a base of A. Hardy VSOP Cognac. Esprit Classique is distilled in small pot stills from orange peels imported from the island of Curacao. It has a smooth and rich taste that is truly distinctive, and it's presented in decorative bottles that are filled by hand. $19.99/750 ml. (Compare at $39.99.)
- For more fall liquor buys, check our Liquor Features page.