Currently on tap: (8.99/64 oz. growler fill except where noted)
- Abita Strawberry Harvest Lager (9.99)
- | Black Abbey Chapter House
- | Black Abbey Crossroads
- | Czann's Pale Ale
- | Flat 12 Joe Brahma
- | Founders All Day IPA (9.99)
- | Founders Black Rye (14.99)
- | Hofbrau Original (9.99)
- | Left Hand Great Juju (14.99)
- | Little Harpeth Chicken Scratch
- | Little Harpeth Hibernation
- | Mayday Boro Blonde
- | Napa Smith Organic IPA ($9.99)
- | Off Color Troublesome (10.99)
- | Oskar Blues Deviant Dale's (11.99)
- | Oskar Blues Pinner Throwback IPA (9.99)
- | Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Across America Tater Ridge (10.99)
- | Starr Hill Northern Lights IPA (9.99)
- | Terrapin Liquid Bliss (9.99)
- | Turtle Anarchy Soulless Saison
- | Yazoo Hefeweizen
- | Yazoo Helles Bock
- | Yazoo Onward Stout
- | Follow Frugal's New BEERMENUS page for descriptions of growler selections and late breaking beer arrivals.
- | Growler tap availability subject to change without notice.
Beringer Sale 4.99.
- Beringer Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio. 4.99/750 ml.
Staff Favorite in a Box: Prado.
- Prado Red or White. 18.99/3-Liter Box. (equivalent to 4-750 ml. bottles)
- Nashville Scene's Chris Chamberlain recently wrote, "It's My Wine in a Box" - Wine Wednesday Column, 1/28/15. "Red is a surprisingly complex wine with lots of red fruit on the nose and dusty tannins on the finish." "White demonstrates some really nice citrus notes that play nicely with food, especially seafood."
- Made by the Quinta do Cerrado winery in the Dao region of Portugal. Red blends Touriga National and Tempranillo (Tinto Roriz). White is a blend of Encruzado, Cercial and Malvasia-Fina grapes.
Summer is Getting Here.
- Sweetwater 420 Ale is a tasty West Coast Style Pale Ale with a good hop feel to it and a crisp finish. First brewed on April 20th, 1997 this beer has developed quite the following in the Southeast. 5.2% ABV. 8.99/6-pack 12-ounce bottles.
- Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 8.49/6-pack 12-ounce bottles.
- Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy or Shandy Sampler. 16.99/12-pack 12-ounce bottles.
Yes You Can Drink Rosé
- Charles and Charles Rosé 2014 displays wild red fruit of strawberry, raspberry and Bing cherry, interwoven with Herbs de Provence and grass, a touch of citrus and an even greater presence of minerality. Blend: Syrah (72%), Mourvedre (8%), Cabernet Sauvignon (8%), Grenache (6%), Cinsault (3%), Counoise (3%). Label by Hatch Show Print, an abstract American Flag in honor of the tremendous wine heritage and current practice right here in our great country. Previous vintages have received great ratings. "Yes you can drink rosé and still be a bad ass." 12.99/750 ml.
- Also shown: Charles and Charles Cabernet (68%) Syrah (32%) 2013 is bold, rich and textured but not over the top - it remains wonderfully restrained and focused. 12.99/750 ml.
- Bieler Pere et Fils Sabine Coteaux D'Aix-En-Provence Rosé 2014. Winemaker-owner Charles Bieler named this bright, salmon-hued summer classic after his daughter, Sabine. Aromas are driven by wild strawberry and raspberry with underlying notes of Provencal herbs. The palate is dynamic with bright acidity. Lively, young and fun. Blend: 41% Grenache, 38% Syrah, 12% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Cinsault and 4% Rolle. 12.5% ABV. 12.99/750 ml.
The Kentucky Derby is May 2nd.
- Old Forester Mint Julep 60-proof Ready-to-Serve Cocktail. While Old Forester was introduced in 1870 and the Kentucky Derby in 1875, the 141st Kentucky Derby marks the first time the two long-standing Louisville traditions have come together officially. Lend an authenticity to any Derby party as it's the same product that will be served to race fans on Derby Day, all 120,000 mint juleps. 18.99/Liter. (approximately 13 servings, 2.5-ounce each.)
Cinco De Mayo Ready To Go.
- 1800 Ultimate Margarita Ready-to-drink Cocktail successfully replicates the taste of the ultimate Margarita that is served in your favorite restaurant. Now in Peach and Pineapple. Made with 100% Agave 1800 Silver Tequila. 19.9 Proof, 9.95% ABV. 17.99/1.75 Liter.
- Skyy Vodka starts with the finest American grains, goes through a state-of-the-art quadruple distillation process designed to eliminate anything extra standing between you and a fresh, clean cocktail, and ends with an innovative triple filtration process using real California limestone. We're dropping a lot of science here, but when you have our vodka, you know that it all adds up to smooth taste. OMG that's a great price, right? 19.99/1.75 Liter.
A Darn Good Barrel.
- Henry McKenna 10-year old Bond Bourbon Single Barrel #1295. Wine Enthusiast 90-95 points. Delicious old school 100-proof Kentucky Bourbon from Heaven Hill. Come and get it. 32.99/750 ml.
Friday June 5th: Sip, Support & Celebrate 2015 for Team Chad.
- Last year's Sip, Support & Celebrate wine benefit and silent auction event was once again a tremendous success. We set new records for money raised and number of attendees. Now it's just about time to get your tickets for this year's event which will be held on Friday, June 5th, 2015. Save that date on your calendar.
- Taste more than 50 different wines. Bid on exclusive items. Delicious heavy Hors D'Ourves. Valet parking provided. At Richland Country Club.
Ed Young: A Lot More In Store (Since the Remodeling).
- After years of shopping at the same store, did you ever go down a strange aisle and find things you didn't even know they had? That happened to me recently - even on such familiar ground as Frugal's. Well, at least I have an excuse. Since the remodeling last summer, Frugal sells a lot of things I didn't know about, and that you may not know about either. Read it here.