Real-time Tap ticker. current Growlers on tap: We recently expanded to 14 taps!
- Altech Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($11.99)
- | Black Abbey Brother Maynard IPA
- | Czann's IPA
- | Green Flash 30th Street Pale Ale ($10.99)
- | Jackalope Thunder Anne APA
- | Lagunitas Little Sumpin Extra ($9.99)
- | Lazy Magnolia Song of the South ($9.99)
- | Little Harpeth Stax Black Lager
- | Narragansset Bohemian Pilsner
- | Oskar Blues Dale's Pale Ale ($13.99)
- | Red Hare Watership Brown ($9.99)
- | Sam Adams Rebel IPA
- | Schlafly Yakima Wheat
- | Starr Hill Soul Shine Belgian Pale
- | Growler tap availability subject to change without notice.
Epic Flavors for a Trifle.
- Made with vodka imported from France, Epic is triple-distilled, then delicious flavors are added providing a wide range of options. $12.99/1.75 Liter.
- Available in Cake, Coconut, Kiwi Strawberry and Cherry. 70% ABV (35 Proof).
Under $15 Tuscan Sensation.
- I Veroni Elacaia Rosso Di Toscana 2012 exemplifies finesse, soft and lush. The Sangiovese is the star here, smooth as silk with fresh raspberry flavors leading the way. A supple earthiness and spice backbone round out the wine, maintaining a great balance. There's an Old World charm to the wine, but the soft fruitiness of the Merlot keeps it soft and gentle. The finish reveals a welcomed hint of oakiness that wraps this wine up like a gift. (92 points, Wine and Spirits Guild of America). It could become your favorite pasta or pizza wine. $14.99/750 ml. Qualifies for 10% off on a solid case of 12.
- For more summer wine buys, check our Wine Features page.
We're Open During Renovations.
- Please excuse any slight inconvenience. Your shopping experience will be enhanced with the new open concept. The wall is coming down (between the liquor and beer checkouts). Also a larger growler station, tasting bar, and new checkouts and doors. Open normal hours during construction.